Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Transformation Underway


My remediation has begun, I have started to transform my video game into a text form. It's great fun, actually. I have had to be creative, clever and witty to get it started, or it would have started off as the most boring read that anyone had ever seen. I had issues with getting ideas though, but as it turns out, my little brother is as weath of puns, jokes and clever remarks that he can make up on the spot, so he was able to give me some of my starting ideas. I must credit him with the version of ninety-nine bottles, as it had me rolling on the floor when he and I started work on it. It's great to have someone to bounce ideas off of, as he was able to tell me what worked, where I was going wrong, and what else I could add.

I was glad, though, that I didn't have to worry about technological contraints, as I picked a nice, clean, simple format to use that got rid of all the hassle of technology. That's not to say that I was without issues... writer's block is a killer sometimes... like now, where I'm struggling to come up with the finishing touches to my assignment.
I have to start on the written portion of it soon, too!
o.O

AG//.

(Kudos to Krazy Chibi for the awesome picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment