Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

So, I got to thinking about the news the other day.

Where do I get my news from and why?
I don't watch TV, I only record the shows I like, then watch them all in one swift blow, so I don't watch TV news unless its on during dinner, but then, I still don't like it. I guess it's something to do with the kind of stuff they show on TV news, all this imbalance of current affairs with actual important news, whether local or international. Plus those feel-good stories get really annoying.

I prefer to get my information online. Not from news websites, however, but direct from source. As the only real news that interests me is related to gaming, technology and media, I tend to hang around sites like Friendcodes for all my Nintendo Information, as it is a nintendo funded site where the news comes straight from source, or even IGN for my gaming news.

Any other information I tend to get sent to me from friends, or I hear over the radio (AM radio only, I don't like FM radio)

That's basically where I get my information from. Aren't I boring

No comments:

Post a Comment