Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm alive, I swear!

Well, after a prolonged hiatus, here I am. Back to writing.

Uni's been so busy, so time has been really limited. I mean, cmon, i've done assignments like every day and every weekend since May began. Oh well. one essay to go and I'm done for the semester. Score one for no exams! That means 8 weeks holidays, where I shall bide my time working, playing video games and sleeping in. Oh. I'm also gonna do a few design jobs too to help me keep in practise.

Getting a tablet for my PC too, its just a small cheapo one, and even tho it's prolly not that good, it'll allow me to get used to them and to save up for a better one. It'll really make design work easier so i don't have to draw with a damn mouse.

Gonna be a good few weeks I reckon. That'll be a change from the business that is my life at current!

No comments:

Post a Comment