Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ducks and Pucks


I must thank my manager at work, Billy, for getting me back into the sporting team that I loved as a kid, the Anaheim Ducks. Yes, anyone born in the early '90's and maybe even a little earlier will remember the Mighty Ducks TV show that we used to watch on Saturday Disney every weekend and the toys that we had. I still have my mighty ducks figurines, the goalie Wildwing and combat Grin. Boy, they bring back memories. I did like the movies they did with real people, but it was the cartoon series that made me love the Ducks. With the playoffs going on at the moment and the Ducks into the second round, I shall support them as best I can, even tho i dont have foxtel. I shall sit at my computer and listen to the games with my figurines on my desk next to me and cheer them on! Now to find a copy of the animated movie and im all set!

/endrant//.

No comments:

Post a Comment