Sunday, April 19, 2009

manga, maniacs and superpowers

I come to you from my desk once again, with the latest Shonen Jump Magazine and a few brownies and cream in front of me. Working on a video for my dad, whilst waiting for it to render, i thought I'd kill some time.

I got to thinking, what if superpowers were real and we could all have one power? The idea of mutants, or superheroes would go out the door, because everyone would be in the same boat and it would become the norm. Personally, i reckon that the coolest super power to have is Telekinesis. No, not Telepathy, I dont want to know what you're thinking 24/7, but telekinesis, the ability to move things with your mind. You could move and levitate objects and people and that would be awesome. It would give you the ability to fly because you jsut levitate yours shoes on your feet and fly around. I think that moving things out of people's hands or pockets would be funny, to watch them scramble for them as i levitate their wallet onto the roof of a passing car. Damn, I'm clever. Note to self, steal someone's wallet and put it on top of a passing car just for the lulz.

Anywho, any other thoughts on superpowers?
/endrant//.

No comments:

Post a Comment